Monday, March 28, 2011

Is Your Daughter Singing I Do?


"I do I do I do do do do do do do dooo!"

Here's a song that my Daughter likes by Colbie Marie Caillat. It's called "I Do." I thought I'd check out the video. I've heard the song over and over. My Daughter walks around singing, "I do, I do, I do, do, do, do, do!" I can't help but hear it. I told her, "If I hear "I do" one more time, I'm going to go crazy." I don't think she heard me.

We watched the video together. Over all, I was pleased with it. It doesn't have any graphic scenes in it or anything. Of course being old school, I felt Colbie could have been more covered at the beginning. I would've still liked the video (more so), if she would have had her bottom covered with her sheets.

Showing Lots of Skin Is Not Necessary
Why do women think they have to show lots of skin to make a point? I think if they try to be a bit classier, they may be surprised at the results. Some things should be shown in the privacy of our homes only.

A lot of people consider this to be a good wedding song. I personally think it's a bit too fast. It didn't grab me that way. I like slower beats for weddings and songs that are a bit more touching and emotional. For example, "Here And Now" by Luther Vandross.

The song is still a pretty decent song for teens to listen to. I had no major problems with it.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment