Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Keep Your Morals And Your Respect

He Broke My Heart In Two

Is keeping your morals and your virginity important to you? If so, what can you do to keep your respect when it comes to premarital sex?

My first love was with a very handsome young man! I fell head over heels for him! I was attracted to him the moment I laid eyes on him. We'd go to lunch together (he paid). In between classes, he'd come talk to me and he'd let me wear his jacket!

I Found Out the Hard Way
I looked forward to seeing him each and every day! I even wrote a letter to him. In the letter I told him that someday we'd get married and have two kids. I don't think we were on the same page. Within a matter of weeks, he started getting out of control with his thoughts. I was thinking friend and companion (someone to talk to). He was thinking more along the lines of getting into my pants. Little did I know. I found that out the hard way.

A Broken Heart
He took me over a friend's house (small get together). While in a room alone, he expressed a desire to go all the way, and I kept refusing. Finally he accepted my refusal. Well, guess what ladies. The next day in school, he barely talked to me. From that day forward we were no longer boy friend and girl friend. I was devastated, and my heart was broken in two! I really liked him. I tried as hard as I could to get him back. Nothing worked. Eventually he started hanging around other girls and got another girlfriend.

On to the Next Girl
After some time, I got over him. What he did was unloving and very disrespectful. He caused me to have a lot of hurt feelings. I'm glad I didn't give in to his sexual urges. Because it wasn't long before he had another girl friend. When he couldn't get what he wanted from me, he moved on to the next girl. This happened when I was a teenager in love in high school. It still happens to other girls down to this day.

Save Your Dignity
My sex advice for teenagers (especially girls) is this, "Listen to your parents." If they disapprove of you having a boyfriend, don't get one. You'll save yourself a lot of head aches.  It's true that most guys only want sex. If you don't give it to them, they'll find someone who will. Let them gone about their business. You'll save your dignity.

Should I Give In?
No! If you do give in to their urges, they'll lose all respect for you. Once you cross the line of having sex with a guy, he'll start treating you different. He will not view you the same. That's why it's so easy for most young men to make babies and walk away. They have no attachment or commitment to the young ladies. How many teenage Moms do you know? Where are the fathers?

While you may think that you love the guy and want to give yourself to him (sexually), give it some time. You may find out that sex is the only thing he wants from you. Think things through before you act them out. Think about your future. Keep refusing and see how long he hangs around. Then you'll know what he really wants from you. If he leaves, you're better off without him. Remember, all guys are not like this. Just some. There are some guys that have morals. It's like finding a needle in a haystack, but they do exist.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Sadly men do this as adults to. Kids should listen to parents we were kids to and we are just trying to save you some of the pain we went through. Great advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding your comment Kita. Yes, more than enough men (some women) do this as adults. We set the example for the younger ones. If they see us living a moral lifestyle, they'll follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree all guys are not the same. First, respect yourself and then you will earn the respect of others. Keep it slow and steady and don't always look so ready. It releases a scent of desperation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diner! Good hearing from you! Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kim,
    sorry for that here's the url http://www.loveablecassandra.blogspot.com
    thank's:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's Okay.

    Thanks for stopping by loveablecassandra! I'll visit you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete