Saturday, November 26, 2011

What's Been Happening With You?

Hi everyone! So much has been going on in my little old life. While still raising one teen and a preteen, I've managed to find time to hold down a part time job and start back my sewing. It's been a  a bumpy ride I must say. How come it seems that even when both husband and wife work, it's never enough? Do you find that the ends never meet up? Something is always coming up.

Let's see, my husband had a tooth brake off. I need new tires. My kids are growing out of their clothes by the minute it seems. Oh, and my husband just reached his slow period on his job. Need I say more? Thankfully, we can laugh at some of this stuff. It certainly does the soul good!

Anyway, enough of my blabbing. What's been going on with you all? So many people are starting new businesses these days. How many of you are thinking about starting your own business?  If so, introduce us to it. I'd love to check it out. Please leave me a link to your website if you have one! We can share ideas and learn from each other. 

Let me tell you about my new online store. I'm going to launch my new online store on  January 2, 2012. I'm concentrating on selling modest skirts for preteens and teens. I'm excited about it. Even if I don't get my first sale until 6 months later. I've set goals and the key is not to give up. My Brother has been running his own painting business for over 6 years now. He never gave up. He said that is what most people tend to do. They give up too soon. I've been there and done that. This time, I will not give up! I'll keep you posted. 

Well, that's my update. Thanks for reading. I look forward to hearing from you all. That is, if you'd like to share. If not that's okay too. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment